Dear blog,
It seems that I did it again. I promised that I would keep the blog updated, but somehow laziness took place. I am letting my life to be drifted, flowing with no sense of time. Although I had many academic assignments right now, I can't seem to care a bit. I believe I will get through it no matter what. Such an optimistic thought isn't it? But that's the way I am. I don't dwell in the past, and I don't like to think bad of the future. Sometimes, good things will happen, and when shit comes, let it be. It's what fate is all about.
Well, the title for this entry is as obvious as it seems, is about life.
Love to live life
Live to love life
Honestly, I don't come up with such an awesome tagline. I took it from a printing on my T-shirt, bought from Giordano. I googled the phrases and found out it may be used by various singers. One of them is Bob Marley. His words are: "Love the life you live. Live the life you love". So, what does this means?
I've tried to look into my own life to relate the meaning to myself. Love to live life. Do I love my life? Do I want to live it? Of course, there are times when I found my life to be full of problems. Life is not always easy going isn't it, even if you live a laid-back life. However, I asked myself, what are the purposes of my life on Earth? Why am I born to this world? Where exactly will I find happiness? Lots of questions, but none answered. Then, my heart asked, who allowed you to breath right now? And the answer is, the God almighty. Despite all the selfish thoughts that I had, this one question bring me back to the reality. Yes, I do want to live a luxurious life. I want to be famous. I want to be rich. I want to have everything. And reality bites, but it bites you in a good way. It's better to be realistic rather than dreaming of things you may end up with nothing in the end. So, a conclusion that I came up with, is to love the life that I live, because no matter what, God had presented me with the most amazing give. My own life. My own sense. My own mind. My own heart. And all of these, is His. It is all borrowed to me, and need to be taken care in a well-mannered. My advice to all who may find life to be cruel to you, ask the same question to yourselves. May God opened your heart and mind to feel a bit sense of peace. Make peace with your Creator, and you'll find peace within yourselves.
In answering all the needless questions about my life, I supposed that living the life that I love is somehow catered to as well. When one love his life, he will be able to live with it. I had seen many people who wanted to kill themselves because of frustration, heartbroken, or running away from problems (minus some people who followed ridiculous cult that advised the followers to suicide). I don't blame them. I understand why some people might want to end their lives. Life itself is a present. A present that sometimes can make a person feel burdened of such a heavy responsibility. I believe that, although there are times when life seems hard to live, there are people in this world who might be able to share a bit of it. To lighten up you a bit. To listen and feel your pain. Don't close yourselves to others because, trust me, as cold as people may seem to others, there will always be a part in them which are warm and human. Human are by nature, able to inflict and receive pains. Those who inflict, don't misjudge them. Look for the reason why they turned wrongly. Those who receive, might be able to feel, or turn into one who will inflict on others. Listen to them, and you'll see that bit by bit, your heart will open to others. Hence, you will be able to live the life, although you may at first may not love it. Eventually, you will; God willing.
I know, I seem to chatter will all nonsense. I find myself writing without any cohesiveness. However, I feel that I want to talk about this. Because I too feel burdened with life. And I'm able to love my life, and able to live it, until today.
| The night is always dark. But the city lights will always shine to make the night a bit brighter. At times, life may feel gloomy. Look for somebody who can brighten your life. |
No comments:
Post a Comment