Dear blog,
The weather's just too hot these few weeks. The last time I checked the weather widget on my desktop, it showed the temperature in KL to be within 32°C during daytime, and 27°C at night. 32°C? What's so bad about it? It should be normal for a Malaysian, right? I remember when I was back in NZ, I came across an article in the local newspaper about an old guy died from a heat stroke of 28°C. For a Malaysian like me who came from a tropical climate, 32°C should be fine.
Wait a minute. It is not okay. At least for me. I bathed at least 4 times a day. At 2 o'clock in the morning, I took another bath. This is not normal. I've been sweating all day, feeling all dizzy because of the heat. I even took a nap after my lecture sessions, and woke up at late evening. That is not normal, I tell you.
I've been taking Panadol like, two tablets a day to ease down the headache. I might get addicted to this painkiller (that's an exaggeration). I've been drinking lots and lots of water to keep my hydrated. I've been trying to go into rooms with air-conditioner switched on most of the time.
Man, it's really hot these days! When will it rains?
P/s: I came across a view of KL from Bukit Pantai in Bangsar. The sky was hazy, and I can't see blue sky at all. It was all-grey. Sigh. We don't know how blue sky looks now while busy chasing money.
No comments:
Post a Comment