Aug 29, 2008

The Journey

I walked on a path

a path that is tough

so tough that I almost give up

with my life.

Yet why I'm still standing

to face this cruel world

why should I live

when there's only sorrow

when there's only pain

I do not know why

I seek for a question

but there's no answer.

One day

I came to realize

maybe it's love I'm looking for

a love to make me feel

that I'm not alone

that I'm loved

that I'm exist

and also to feel that

I'm important.

If love is true

if love is pure

Why should I live in

solitude?

If love is an affection

to someone dearest

why should I felt

hatred?

is it because I'm being selfish?

no is an answer.

I love a heart with all my respect

I felt affection for her tenderness

the pure heart that loves me

only me

but again

love can play a cruel drama

on me

heartbroken

grief-stricken

I'd enough of my life

I would end my life in miserable way

but I can't

I still have lots of thing to run

lots of laughter I want to share

lots of smile I want to see

so I still can't give up.

Friends

I'm in need of your hands

the journey i walked through

I'd really hope I can walk it

together with you

with hands together

to endure this harsh world

I'm not a strong person

I'm not that tough

but I ensure all of you

that I have my love

for everyone

for that I want to see

all of you

smiling for me

smiling for everyone

smiling for yourselves

because your smiles

are the most important thing

to me.

No comments: